Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Well... I used to listen to Elton John only, but that's changed.
Some years ago there was a soap-opera in which they had two of Norah's soundtrack : Don't Know Why and Come Away With Me. By that time Norah was alway in the radios here in Brazil. But when the soap-opera finished the radios almost stopped playing her music.

Some months ago I heard Toes in the radio...I loved it. On the same day I went to the CD store in my city and bought the first album: Come Away With Me. Some days after I bought the Feels Like Home CD. I could never think that Norah could have some more beautiful songs, because, as I said, I knew Come Away With Me and Don't Know Why only, after listening to the albums lots of times I was just not able to choose the song I preferred because I loved all of them...
Now I'm waiting for the new album, Not Too Late....What more surprises will it bring to me???


Jean Vinícius Moreira
Terra Dos Buques
Brazil

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good!
am happy to see some posts coming out here.

Patricia Van Duyne said...

I worked with Jesse Harris in the nineties.